Wednesday 24 March 2010




Nameste Everyone !!!!
Ammabhagawan sharanam!!
Firstly let me Introduce myself,before that many thanks for one and all for reading my blog. I am Sandhya, an Extra ordinary Matured teenage girl indulged and in the Vision of creating Global Oneness with a union of Divine avatars ..I never had an idea of writing a blog...I never even thought of attempting it,but it is true that people mind changes unexpectedly..as a accident i am here today.. But now i am here to share my heart to all the people around the world...The centric of this blog is Divine avatars..Shri Shri Amma and Bhagavan...
Iam immensely happy to share my feelings, my heart,my experiences, my life with you all with sincere devotion,unconditional love towards my Lovable Ammabhagavan and fellow people around the world.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work..keep it up.
you are too young, but seem to have an incredible divinity in you.
you seem to be a unique teenager.
All the very best for ur Prosperous Future.

Devika said...

Wonderful
All the very best for your future